Saturday, November 6, 2010

Game 15 - Coyotes. 4-3. Finally a win!

I have no idea what happened with the Ducks game aside from the score.  No really, I was on an airplane.
When I landed and looked at the score I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit...  I mean really boys.  I know it's early(ish) in the season, but something is just not clicking.  Whether it's the loss of some of our old guys like Gonch and Billy G, or injuries (I'm looking at you Jordan), I don't know, but you should get your shit together. For the sake of my sanity.  It's much more fun to be a fan of a winning team. Just saying...

They boys gave me some hope tonight at least.
The first period began on a somewhat grim note.  The disjointedness they had been exhibiting over the past few games was beginning to show it's ugly head.  
MAF was in the net for the first period. He let in 2 goals. Beej was placed in the net for the remainder of the game.
Now, I'm not really blaming MAF, but something's got to be up with him.  If you can hear me MAF, I'd like to let you know that I believe in you, and don't ever give up!



Sido made me realize why losers call him "crysby".  It must be because he makes opposing fans cry .  Like he did 2:16 into the second period. Yeah! 2-1 isn't too hard to come back from.  
Oh, sike. 2-2 thanks to GEENNOO
Another Coyote scored. Booo
Then Letesticle assisted Kunitz

I don't think anything important happened during the third really. Whatevs. It was dinner time.
The score stayed 3-3

OVERTIME
I don't know what went on here. My feed was failing me. 
Apparently he Penguins are 2-1 in overtime this season while Phoenix is 0-3.
Johnson made some great saves
Holding penalty on some Coyotes asshole for holding TK. Yess!  3 on 4. Too bad nothing happened.

SHOOTOUT!
Johnson saves.
Crosby misses
Johnson saves
Letang misses
Johnson saves


LETESTU SCORES!!

Mark Letestu wins the award for sexiest goal tonight.
What a man.  

First home game of November on Wednesday
Hasta luego.

No comments:

Post a Comment